Monday, August 9, 2010

Disney Mickey Mouse MP3 Player ~


I like this model...It  look so cute & cheap!! ^^
But i don't know which one i want to buy ??!! 2 GB or 4GB?
Then i go to ask my friend.......
He count to me : 2GB can store 500 songs and then 4GB can store 1000 songs ....
Then he asked me ,  you got listen until 1000songs?and why you don't  use your handphone listen? I think your phone has better sound...
Err....i think i can't finish listen all the 1000songs before the MP3 player's bettery finish used....Then i think 2GB is enough for me ...I want to buy MP3 player is because everytimes i use my handphone listen , i will feel tired and headache :( !
And he also tell me , his friends who bought that player ...thier comment is its NOT VERY GOOD ! spoil easy, and the sound quality not good
Real or not ?! Really got so bad ?
If it is compare with the new series ,it will has the same problem or not ?!
I just buy for study use only ~
He still said to me ,why i don't buy a better brand walkman ? like Sony Walkman or something?  Sure more expensive than this MP3 player but will definately last longer, and much nicer to use ,and better sound .......
but he sure walkman will be more worth it ...he still have a walkman and he said he can lend me use if i want...
So now i really confuse......i want buy this MP3 player o not ? Or i go buy a better brand walkman? Or don't buy it...straight away borrow from him??....haiz haiz haiz .....What should i do now ? Which 1 better? I just use it for study & doing homework only o ~

No comments:

Post a Comment