Friday, October 1, 2010

My last 19


Now i sitting at Wings Cafe.....drinking my milk tea and countdown for my coming 20 years old...
This is the time that i need to say bye to 19...:-(
Now i feel sad and happy .!
Sad ...is because i need to say bye to 1 and say hi to 2 :-S
i feel like old already!  Must do something to my life...such as........
err..........secret  =P
happy...is because this is the first time ~ My university friends help me celebrate my birthday :-)...
long time didt celebrate birthday already! I think since 12 years old already didt celebrate my birthday until last year:-P
You know ! Since i know you all ~i learn many things from each of you and you all give me many chances to try many things that i never try it before :-)
thank ya! My dear friends ^^

1 comment:

  1. The end of something indicates start of something new too.. Enjoy yourself and wish all your dreams come true ya! ^^

    ReplyDelete