Monday, July 19, 2010

Last Minute


I don't know why i always like last minutes .....haiz~
last minute study !
last minute do my full report!
last minute do my assignments & tutorial questions!
last minute memorize all the fomulars & theories before enter the examination room~
i always ~
feel lazy to go to the classes ,
feel tired when i doing my homework,
feel hungry when i solving the calculation,
feel sleepy when i study or do any revision,
feel enjoy when i playing facebook or watching movies & dramas.....!!!
Only last minute will make me have the motivation to done my work & stop all the entertainments >.<"
In my life , if no last minute ......i think i will always stay at the same point & never going to improve my self until forever....everyday just know eat, drink, sleep & play.....haiz
Can anyone help me to change my crazy life to a great & normal life?? T-T

5 comments:

  1. aiya. same situation here.. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yealor~~ At first not afraid of anything, "Aiya, still got time... sleep first la. Enjoy first la." but when the time comes... "OMG!! This haven't do, that haven't complete! Sei lor!!" Hahahaha!

    So wanna go library this week? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you free la of course... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. =.="
    u didt giv me a time ....then i will always busy XD

    ReplyDelete