Wednesday, July 21, 2010

where the money gone?

I also don't know why ...this few days, i feel not enough money to use in my daily life ....
Always just think that ~hai ya ! just only RM3-5 for 1 meal is normal prices in Malacca ! And then it consider cheap~ if compare to KL  ....
That day i just take RM100 from ATM ...
then i went to Jusco bought the Vitagen, twister , HL milk and shampoo only~
My~my ~ 50 dollars gone T-T....
after that , bought a T-shirt , 15 dollors gone >~<"
Now left  35dollars only ~
then i went to McD to had my lunch...i order Fillet-O- fish lunch set....
and then went back to hostel...
the transport fare and the Mcd all plus in ...total is 10dollars somethings~
so now left 25dollars,
until yesterday i finish used it ...finish in this 3 days!
Wah ! really can't look down this small amount of money used in daily life ....
Now go out play, eat , drink, use all need  $$$$$$.....
Money not enough to use T0T

No comments:

Post a Comment