Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nanny McPhee 1

I just finish watch the Nanny McPhee 1~
I like it so much~
I think this is my fifth or sixth times to watch this movie .....
I also don't know why i like this movie so much >.
I think............ ??!!
Err.....Erm.....Hmmm.....Yiiiiii.....Ahhhh....Oooo......!!!!!.
Oh Ya !!! I  got it  ^,^v
I think ~for me ?!
May be ~! I like to watch the magical movie......funny movie .....and .....romantics movie ....
Hmm.....but ! In this 3 type of movies ~ i think i more prefer the magical & funny movies   ^.^v
 Now~ i waiting my friend - Jan Fei to help me download the Nanny McPhee 2......
And now ~I very very very expect the Nanny McPhee 2 ~~~~!!!!
I hope tmr i can get it ~ XD

2 comments:

  1. wow... give me pressure... haha... tomorrow sure cant give you de lor... go sleep lar zih fong... haha.... tomorrow me go a'famosa liaw... so sorry~

    ReplyDelete