Sunday, July 18, 2010

No mood study MM quiz...haiz >.<!!


U know why i no mood study the test having by tmr?!
I waste my whole day time to sit infront my laptop to watch Vampire's diary since 2something... This drama not bad...i like it :-) but i scare watch alone:-( because i will feel scare when the vampire named Damon appear ... Every screen that Damon appear and try to suck some1's blood... I will skip it or try to open the facebook windows to cover the PPStream's screen:-S bcus i really scare to c the terrible screen...i think... as long as gt somebody accompany me to watch this drama, i just will dare to finish it! No pause ! No skip ! But...i think i still will to cover my eyes when the terrible screen appear...:-S

1 comment:

  1. wow~got new blog edi...hehe=) let me be the first person to drop the comment over here~wahaha =P
    good luck for tmr test:D

    ReplyDelete